Interactive Media Strategies has launched a Video Press Release service for our clients, partners and sponsors. Watch the video below to learn about this innovative new program.
A Video Press Release is an outstanding way to present yourself as the ultimate authority figure in your field. Get cited in the affiliated network websites of major channels like ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox. This will identify your company as an authority in your areas of expertise.
A Press Release With VIDEO Gets 55% More Views Than One Without
We’ll produce your video with professional spokespersons – or we can edit your own footage. Typically you’ll supply us with a press release of recent news about your company. We are happy to write a new PR for you if you don’t have your own. Our team includes a talented editor who is a full time news journalist – contact us for pricing options.
Your press release will be distributed to tens of thousands of journalists and media professionals who have opted in to receive email notifications about topics related to your organization’s technologies, services, industry sector or areas of interest.
Click here to see the online version of the press release announcing the IMS Video Press Release Service.
Our BASIC Video Press Release Service
- Professional video with high production levels featuring your logo
- Broadcast by e-mail to tens of thousands of subscribing journalists
- 250+ live links to the sites posting your release
- Up to 60 Second Video (about 120 words)
- Full distribution rights of your video for unlimited use
- Conversion of existing press release text to video script
- Video Press Release posted on YouTube for viewing worldwide
- 720p HD video
- Your press release will be converted into short-form video script and presented by a video spokesperson
- Placement on an extensive list of hundreds of media outlets
- Social media exposure: Twitter and Facebook posting to subscribed journalists
- Syndicated to RSS feeds
- Visibility on the major search engines
- High ranking in the search engines for your title and main keywords
- Embed one video link in your press release to sites that accept video content
See another Video Press Release example produced by the IMS team to announce our Content4Marketers (C4M) program to help provide outreach services and content marketing assets for technology marketers and other small businesses.
For more details about the Video Press Release Service, including other program options, visit our information page here. You can also contact Paul Ritter, Managing Partner, at ritter (at) ims6.com.