Paul Ritter is Managing Partner and Research Director at Interactive Media Strategies, a market research and consulting firm focused on enterprise communications, business video technologies and online marketing strategies. He is also the Founder and Managing Director of Thought Leaders Network.
A Seasoned Business Leader – He is a seasoned business leader with more than 20 years of experience including management positions with firms ranging from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses and several startup firms.
He has an extensive background in market research, internet technologies and insurance & risk management. His expertise includes researching innovative video technologies, identifying industry best practices, consulting on online marketing strategies and showcasing thought leadership insights from dozens of industry experts, best-selling authors and business leaders.
Notable Achievements – Some notable activities and achievements over the course of almost two decades in industry research and consulting include:
• Researched and published more than 60 research reports, white papers, and best practice case studies covering a wide range of communications technologies, video platforms and cloud-based solutions.
• Produced dozens of video case studies and thought leader video interviews with world-renown business leaders, industry experts and thought leaders.
• Developed “Video Press Release Service” as a new offering from Interactive Media Strategies for helping to showcase and promote innovative small businesses and startups.
• Managed the annual “Excellence in Enterprise Video Awards” program presented by Interactive Media Strategies, at the Business Video Expo conferences we co-produced with TMCnet in Miami, recognizing innovations and best practices in video communications.
• Served as webcast moderator or featured presenter in more than 20 live webinars and webcasts for audiences ranging from 100 to more than 1,000.