Paul Ritter is Managing Partner and Research Director at Interactive Media Strategies, a market research and consulting firm focused on enterprise communications, business video technologies and content marketing strategies. He is also the Founder and Managing Director of Thought Leaders Network.
A Seasoned Business Leader – He is a seasoned business leader with more than 20 years of experience including management positions with firms ranging from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses and several startup firms.
He has an extensive background in market research, internet technologies, video production and content marketing. His expertise includes researching innovative video technologies, identifying industry best practices, consulting on online marketing strategies and showcasing thought leadership insights from dozens of industry experts, best-selling authors and business leaders.
Notable Achievements – Some notable activities and achievements over the course of almost two decades in industry research and consulting include:
• Researched and published more than 60 research reports, white papers, and best practice case studies covering a wide range of communications technologies, video platforms and cloud-based solutions.
• Produced dozens of video case studies and thought leader video interviews with world-renown business leaders, industry experts and thought leaders.
• Developed “Video Press Release Service” as a new offering from Interactive Media Strategies for helping to showcase and promote innovative small businesses and startups.
• Founded Thought Leaders Network to lead the organization’s programs for showcasing best-selling authors, industry experts, business leaders and technology innovators. Watch the “About Us” video to learn more.
• Managed the annual “Excellence in Enterprise Video Awards” program presented by Interactive Media Strategies, at the Business Video Expo conferences we co-produced with TMCnet in Miami, recognizing innovations and best practices in video communications.
• Served as webcast moderator or featured presenter in more than 20 live webinars and webcasts for audiences ranging from 100 to more than 1,000.
• Hosted and executive produced a series of cable access TV shows called “MetroWest Matters” in conjunction with WACA TV is Ashland, Massachusetts.
• Quoted in the press and media more than 130 times in dozens of major outlets including TheStreet, USA Today, Computerworld, eCommerceTimes, The New York Times, CNN Money, Forbes, CBS News, ZDNet, CNET, Boston Business Journal and many others.